HOSTEL WAKA WAKA, RUE EL KSOUR, DERB SABAI, 13, MARRAKECH 40000
HOSTELBOOKERS BEST TOP 3 ATMOSPHERE IN AFRICA...
Have you ever wanted to stay in an ancient palace and eat breakfast like the king or queen accompanied by the African sunrise and a side plate of live Berber music? You will find a truly royal bargain at Hostel Waka Waka – for the first time in Marrakech.
Everyone comes to Marrakech looking for a ‘good price’ and Waka Waka cuts out the haggling for you. For the first time in Marrakech. If you are on a shoe-string budget, but want to stay in an old palace of a hostel, come and enjoy the regally calm but highly entertaining Waka Waka's.
Turn your ideas into adventures in our large communal courtyard or garden roof terrace. Learn how to cook and banquet Moroccan style in our guest kitchen, and experience Waka Waka’s evening entertainment.
Leave your guidebook at the bottom of your bag and experience Morocco Uncut. Chose your own adventure over tea and maybe a cheeky shisha pipe – we are from all corners of Morocco – the far flung Sahara, the mountains and Marrakech itself and are happy to provide guidance, advice, and lots of stories about the areas you may want to visit. Get off the beaten track.
- Free Breakfast, Linen Included, Free City Map, Towels Included, Free WiFi, Free Internet Access
- Common Room, Bicycle Parking, Book Exchange, Hot Showers, Self-Catering Facilities, Cable TV, Large roof terrace, Jobs Board, Parking nearby, Safe Deposit Box, Washing Machine
- Internet Access, Laundry Facilities, Airport Transfers, Bicycle Hire, Luggage Storage, Fax Service, 24 Hour Reception, Tours/Travel Desk, Currency Exchange, Postal Service, 24 Hour Security, Daily Housekeeping,
From Cafe Argana in Place D'Jeema el Fna:
-You are facing Cafe Argana.
-Continue straight on to the left of the cafe - you will reach a small square called Bab Fteuh. There is a pharmacy in front of you.
-On the left is a pretty, small archway - walk through it and continue straight on - you are in a souq street.
- You will see in front of you a boutique called BAZAAR CHICHAOUA. Turn left.
- This is Rue Ksour - there will be a beautiful petal shaped archway in front of you. Continue straight on - the road is straight.
- About 2 minutes down here the road becomes windier and a little more narrow but don't be put off - just follow it.
- You will see a white and red sign on your right for 'KSAR ESSAOUSSAN' - keep following the street and you will see on your left on a corner a hotel called 'MK'.
Take the first small street on the left - this is DERB SABAI.
Knock on No. 13. Welcome to Waka Waka's..