HOSTEL KIF KIF, RUE EL KSOUR, DERB EL KAADOUS, 9
If you stay at the Kif-Kif you will experience the essence of Moroccan culture over its four floors. Enjoy tea and shisha in our traditional Moroccan tangerine courtyard - classic and calm. Wind you way up the staircase to find a first floor hippy vibe - fun, lively and full of music; our top floor is dedicated to Berber culture and style.
Rise one more level and fell the sun shine over you and the amazing rooftops of Marrakech. Look beyond the snow capped mountains. You will have had a taste of Morocco at the Kif-Kif - now all that is left is to explore and adventure...
Hostel Kif-Kif provides comfortable, budget-dorm accommodation for happy, positive backpackers looking to connect, learn and enjoy the diversity of Morocco beyond the usual tourist paths.
- Free Breakfast, Linen Included, Free City Map, Towels Included, Free WiFi, Free Internet Access
- Common Room, Bicycle Parking, Book Exchange, Hot Showers, Self-Catering Facilities, Cable TV, Large roof terrace, Jobs Board, Parking nearby, Safe Deposit Box, Washing Machine
- Internet Access, Laundry Facilities, Airport Transfers, Bicycle Hire, Luggage Storage, Fax Service, 24 Hour Reception, Tours/Travel Desk, Currency Exchange, Postal Service, 24 Hour Security, Daily Housekeeping,
From Cafe Argana in Place D'Jeema el Fna:
-You are facing Cafe Argana.
-Continue straight on to the left of the cafe - you will reach a small square - walk through it and continue straight on - you are in a souq street.
- You will see in front of you a boutique called Bazaar Chichaoua. Turn left.
- This is Rue Ksour - there will be a beautiful petal shaped archway in front of you. Continue straight on - the road is straight.
-The street narrows and bends slightly by a boutique selling wooden trinkets. Continue straight and take the first left.
You are on Derb El Kadous. Continue down this street and No. 9 - Kif-Kif Marrakech is on the left hand side. Welcome...