- Start in Essaouira or arrive from anywhere in Morocco
- Enjoy the tranquility and bohemia of the compact coastal town of Essaouira
- Take surf lessons on the unspoilt, off-the-beaten-track Atlantic coast whatever level of experience with professionally qualified surf instructors
- Relax in a traditional medina riad (different accommodation options available)
- Keep total flexibility within your adventure - add a morning yoga lesson and more surf days.
- All accommodation in Essaouira - different accommodation categories available
- Full day surf trip include instructors and all equipment hire
-FLEXIBLE SURF OPTIONS - This package already includes 1 day of surfing. Add more if you like!
SURF ESSAOUIRA - 2 DAY, 1 NIGHT ITINERARY
However, you are arriving in Essaouira - plane, bus, car, camel - you will be received with an envelope of calmness to begin your adventure.
Enjoy your first day at your own leisure. Explore the colourful, quaint markets of this ex-Portuguese colony. Relax on its long, sparsely populated beach which extends all the way, walking against the wind, to Jimi Hendrix' hideaway and unspoilt sand dunes.
Make sure you check out the fish markets. Buzzing from dawn to dusk, wander through the maze of bright blue boats and fresh catches which spend no time moving from sea to plate! There are a variety of fish restaurants from candle-lit luxury, to newpaper table cloths and plastic seating - either way, the fish is fresh, the atmosphere lively and food - obviously delicious!
Get a good night's sleep. You are surfing tomorrow!
You will be collected from your accommodation at 10am to start a day of surfing. The day will consist of 4 hours of the instruction at whatever level interrupted only by a lunch break! All equipment is provided along with an Atlantic backdrop.
There is a huge amount of flexibility. You can add surf days and nights of accommodation and if you would like a guided visit of the medina - that is an option too.